The goal of our office is to deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment of your estimated portion of our fees is due and expected at the time service is rendered.
We gladly accept:
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Care Credit
We offer a 6 month, same as cash plan. A patient can place their charges on their Care Credit account and if their entire balance is paid off within 6 months, they will not accrue any interest charges. Care Credit is accepted in most dental offices.
We are happy to file your insurance claim as a courtesy for you and help determine what benefits are available through your insurance. We accept the following Insurances:
- Care Credit (six months no interest)
- Anthem Blue Cross (not Dental Blue)
- Central Valley/ASI
- Connection Dental/GEHA/United Health Care
- DeCare Dental
- Delta Dental
- DenteMax (Prudential Dental, Dental Care Plus, and Lincoln Dental Connection – when part of DenteMax)
- First Dental Health/CCPOA/First Dental Discount Plan
- GEHA/Connection Dental (United Health Care – when part of Connection Dental Plan)
- Met Life
- United Concordia
- *List is subject to change, please check with the office to be sure about your individual coverage and estimates
Please understand that insurance often does not cover the total amount due for dental services provided by our office. Any remaining balance is your responsibility and not that of the insurance company.
*This is an updated list as of October 2, 2013 and may be subject to change. Please check with the office to be sure about your individual coverage and estimates.